How long does it last?
Frozen shoulder: what is the point of these exercises?
Could leg pain signal a more serious heart problem?
What are the risks involved?
Even though Lasik is considered safe and complications leading to vision loss are rare, some side effects can be experienced. A few of them are:
- Drought: The surgery causes the lacrimal gland to shut down temporarily, so for the first five to six months after the surgery, you may experience dryness in your eyes. The dryness would go away over time.
- Experiencing double vision: Immediately after surgery, you may have difficulty seeing anything clearly, especially at night for a few weeks. sensitivity to light,
glareand double vision are also common.
- Eye squinting problems: After surgery, you may have problems folding or removing the flap from your eye. It can even cause an infection in some cases.
Pain: There may be little pain and discomfort in the eyes for some time after the surgery. This is caused by prolonged eye strain from watching TV, a cell phone, or reading.
Do not have surgery if:
What does your hair say about health?
How to prevent wrist pain and damage from excessive computer use
- You are diabetic or asthmatic or suffer from diabetes or lupus
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have other eye conditions such as glaucoma
- You are taking heart, blood pressure or thyroid medication
Disclaimer: The tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or dietitian before starting any fitness program or making any changes to your diet.